Parallax Throw Installation- Element Optics
- Identify the proper orientation of the adapter as shown in the images below. Matte side faces away from the scope or out.
2. (HELIX) Place the adapter onto Parallax knob as shown in picture, ensure the contours of the adapter are aligned with the contours of the Parallax knob, and is centered over both ridges.
2. (TITAN/NEXUS) Place adapter onto Parallax knob as shown in picture, ensure the contours of the adapter are aligned with the contours of the Parallax knob, and is centered over the two inner ridges.
3. Once adapter is situated correctly place the half with the brass heat set inserts onto the adapter as pictured. Adapter, matte side out, Throw flat side out.
4. Place second half of throw on adapter, again flat side out, insert the M3 cap screws and tighten them alternately until there is no gap between the parts. Once the gap is closed simply snug them up. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
5. The throw is designed to be used as a tactile zero stop. By setting the parallax at a known distance and then installing the parallax throw with the long arm pointing in a specific direction, for example aligned with the elevation turret, a shooter can easily return to this known parallax setting without breaking from their sight picture. No need to look out of the scope to read the numbers on the side. If this setting needs to be changed simply loosen the throw and reset the position of the throw.