The Gen2 Black Arts Design Barrel Band is designed to reduce the POI shifts inherent in the Air Venturi Avenger Bullpup and tighten groups. The Black Arts Design Barrel Band adds stability to the Avenger Bullpup that is not present in factory configuration.
- Carbon Filled (CF) PETG – CF PETG selected for low shrinkage, resistance to heat, and high dimensional accuracy. The addition of carbon fibers increases flexural modulus (stiffness) well above standard PETG.
- TPU (thermoplastic Polyurethane). TPU is extremely flexible and highly resistant to abrasion.
- The shroud section houses two TPU bushings to ensure a snug fit while allowing ease of installation.
- TPU has rubber like characteristics adding dampening qualities to our barrel band.
- No grub screws! The lower section clamps securely with a single M3 alloy steel screw and nut. The nut is held captive within an internal slot providing a secure hold while maintaining a clean appearance.
- Bolstered design along the circumference increases flexural modulus (stiffness) and aesthetic appeal.
Installation Instructions: https://blackartsdesign.com/avenger-bullpup-barrel-band-installation/