The Black Arts Design Barrel Band, AKA Barrel Support Stabilizer, reduces the likelihood of POI shifts from bumps to the barrel and ends barrel droop induced by moderators. Our Gen2 barrel shroud section houses two TPU bushings.. These bushings allow for a very snug fit but still allow a no hassle installation. The lower section clamps to CF bottle with two M3 screws providing substantial resistance to movement. ***Not designed for 700CC bottle*** **** Will not fit with the Saber Tactical Chassis***
- Carbon Filled (CF) PETG – CF PETG selected for low shrinkage, resistance to heat, and high dimensional accuracy. The addition of carbon fibers increases flexural modulus (stiffness) well above standard PETG.
- TPU (thermoplastic Polyurethane). TPU is extremely flexible and highly resistant to abrasion.
- The shroud section houses two TPU bushings to ensure a snug fit while allowing ease of installation.
- TPU has rubber like characteristics adding dampening qualities to our barrel band.
- No grub screws! The lower section clamps securely with two alloy steel screws and nuts. Nuts are held captive within internal slots providing a secure hold while maintaining a clean appearance.
- Bolstered design along the circumference increases flexural modulus (stiffness) and aesthetic appeal.
Installation Instructions https://blackartsdesign.com/fx-crown-barrel-band-install/
***To take accuracy to the next level consider using our Barrel Band in conjunction with the Swan Harmonic Tuner. Check it out here Swan Harmonic Tuner
david lovio –
Great product, Dave is fantastic to work with, very nice fit with the barrel band, good workmanship and detail on this product, holds secure and aligns beautify, also have barrel bands on the 2 Avengers I own, the Crown has the 700 mm barrel and with that length shroud harmonics become a factor to consider as I shoot long range and also hunt with this gun, so having the support of this band in the woods is a relief as I have knocked this shroud around several times on trees, my FX tuner recommends one for stabilizing harmonics with the longer shroud so this serves a dual purpose with the 700mm.