The Umarex Gauntlet is an incredibly accurate PCP rifle packed with features at an affordable price point. One of those features is an adjustable cheek riser. The downside to the Umarex design is the weight. Umarex utilized steel and aluminum in the adjuster components which weigh in at a whopping 175.2 grams. With the Black Arts Design Cheek Riser Adjustment Assembly, you will shave off 150. 8 grams of needless weight. That is over 1/3 of a pound!
- Adjustment Wheel – CF PETG Selected for heat resistance, low shrinkage, dimensional accuracy, and a matte finish.
- Threaded Detent Rod – PETG, unfilled. Selected for heat resistance and low shrinkage. We do not use carbon fiber-filled PETG on this component. Carbon fiber is abrasive and could potentially damage the spring plunger used as a detent which rides along this part.
- Extremely lightweight assembly at 24.4 grams.
- Utilizes a heat-set insert to ensure the threaded rod on the Cheek Riser functions smoothly.
- Operation is identical to the stock components with no impact on usability or adjustability.
Installation Instructions https://blackartsdesign.com/gauntlet-cheek-riser-adjustment-assembly-install/
There are no reviews yet.