The Black Arts Design AEA Challenger Elite Barrel Band (AKA Barrel Support Stabilizer) is designed to increase POI consistency and eliminate barrel droop. The split design allows install without removal of the factory muzzle break. Two large channels are built into the barrel band to accept TPU (a rubberized plastic) bushings. These bushings give way just enough to permit an easy install while still providing a tight fit and provide dampening characteristics. The three M3 screws provide a secure fitment. ***Fits only the .45, .50, and .510 caliber Challenger Elite***For the .35 caliber follow this link https://blackartsdesign.com/product-category/aea-airguns/aea-challenger-elite-35/
- Carbon Fiber filled PETG – PETG selected for low shrinkage, resistance to heat, and high dimensional accuracy. The addition of carbon fiber increases flexural modulus (stiffness) well above standard PETG and further increases dimensional accuracy.
- TPU – A rubberized plastic with dampening characteristics.
- Robust design built for strength and stiffness.
- Two internal TPU (rubberized plastic) bushings are built into the barrel section. These bushings function as dampeners and provide an uncompromised fit.
- Our split design allows installation without removing the muzzle break.
- The cap head screws are secured using a captive nut for a clean appearance.
- Bolstered ridge along circumference of Barrel Band increases flexural modulus (stiffness) and aesthetic appeal.
Installation Instructions: https://blackartsdesign.com/aea-challenger-elite-barrel-band-install/