The Air Venturi Avenger package combines the two best products on the market to provide consistent accuracy for the Avenger Air Rifle.
The Donny FL Adapter allows you to use a larger suppressor than the Koi or Tanto without having to remove these larger moderators to fill the gun. It is designed to slide over the barrel, keep the barrel centered with the adapter, and reduce the chance of pellet clipping.
- compatible with calibers from .177 to .25
- 6061 Aluminum T6
- Black Anodized
- 1/2×20 male threads
The Black Arts Design Barrel Band System is designed to reduce the POI shifts inherent in the Air Venturi Avenger and tighten its groups. We developed a 2-component system that removes the main problem, the factory barrel band. The Air Venturi Avenger factory barrel band ties the forend of the stock directly to the barrel. Any pressure applied to the forend is fed directly to the barrel via the factory barrel band. Our 2-component system divorces the forend and lower air tube from the barrel. This is accomplished through our Forend Bracket which secures the forend to ONLY the lower air tube. The Forend Bracket does not contact the upper air tube or barrel shroud. This ends the intimate relationship between the stock forend and barrel. Our Barrel Band then ties ONLY the upper air tube and barrel which stabilizes the barrel. These 2 components will tighten groups and drastically reduce the seemingly random POI shifts.
- Carbon Filled PETG – PETG selected for low shrinkage, resistance to heat, and high dimensional accuracy. The addition of carbon fibers increases flexural modulus (stiffness) well above standard PETG and further increases dimensional accuracy.
- 3/4 barrel holding design. This ensures ease of installation is low profile and still allows solid barrel support.
- Novel plunger mounting system – No grub screws! Grub screws ‘bite’ into the surface of your rifle causing permanent surface damage. – No clamps. Clamps tend to twist radially when tightened which often leads to alignment issues.
- Metal Heat Set Inserts – Highly resistant to torque and pull-out.
- No plastic to metal contact – Tensioning screws thread into metal heat set inserts. Plunger has hardened steel shim at screw contact points ensuring screws do not creep into plunger body.
- Bolstered ridge along circumference of Barrel Band increases flexural modulus (stiffness) and aesthetic appeal.