The Air Venturi Avenger package combines the two best products on the market to provide consistent accuracy for the Avenger Air Rifle.
The Donny FL Adapter allows you to use a larger suppressor than the Koi or Tanto without having to remove these larger moderators to fill the gun. It is designed to slide over the barrel, keep the barrel centered with the adapter, and reduce the chance of pellet clipping.
- compatible with calibers from .177 to .25
- 6061 Aluminum T6
- Black Anodized
- 1/2×20 male threads
The Black Arts Design Barrel Band System is designed to reduce the POI shifts inherent in the Air Venturi Avenger and tighten its groups. We developed a 2-component system that removes the main problem, the factory barrel band. The Air Venturi Avenger factory barrel band ties the forend of the stock directly to the barrel. Any pressure applied to the forend is fed directly to the barrel via the factory barrel band. Our 2-component system divorces the forend and lower air tube from the barrel. This is accomplished through our Forend Bracket which secures the forend to ONLY the lower air tube. The Forend Bracket does not contact the upper air tube or barrel shroud. This ends the intimate relationship between the stock forend and barrel. Our Barrel Band then ties ONLY the upper air tube and barrel which stabilizes the barrel. These 2 components will tighten groups and drastically reduce the seemingly random POI shifts.
- Carbon Filled PETG – PETG selected for low shrinkage, resistance to heat, and high dimensional accuracy. The addition of carbon fibers increases flexural modulus (stiffness) well above standard PETG and further increases dimensional accuracy.
- The shroud section houses two TPU bushings to ensure a snug fit while allowing ease of installation.
- TPU has rubber like characteristics adding dampening qualities to our barrel band.
- No grub screws! The barrel band clamps securely with a single M3 alloy steel screw and nut. The nut is held captive within an internal slot providing a secure hold while maintaining a clean appearance.
- The forend bracket utilizes brass heat set inserts to ensure the screws are held in place with a durable metal to metal interface.
- Bolstered design along the circumference increases flexural modulus (stiffness) and aesthetic appeal.