To blend into the versatile and visually stunning Saber Tactical Chassis Black Arts Design created this sleek and minimalist magazine holder. The magazine is inserted, held securely, and removed with a simple twist. Upon removal from the holder the magazine is positioned perfectly for insertion into the magazine slot.
- Carbon Filled (CF) PETG – CF PETG selected for low shrinkage, resistance to heat, and high dimensional accuracy. The addition of carbon fibers increases flexural modulus (stiffness) well above standard PETG.
- TPU (thermoplastic Polyurethane). TPU is extremely flexible and highly resistant to abrasion.
- A small TPU spring adds just enough tension to hold the magazine in place without making removal difficult.
- The magazine slides into the holder, rides against a stop, and a simple twist locks it in place. This same motion is reversed to remove the magazine.
- The design is low profile to reduce snags and does not interfere with a bag when using the bag rider.
Installation Instructions: https://blackartsdesign.com/saber-tactical-chassis-magazine-holder/