The AEA Zeus .58 cal. has power but that power comes with a price…it is loud! In order to tame its report it takes a large moderator. DonnyFL took on quieting the thunderous roar of the Zeus with the Great Kami. The weight of the Great Kami at the end of the Zeus’s barrel causes barrel droop lowering the POI significantly as well as potentially leading to the barrel bouncing off the air tube during a shot. Black Arts Design stepped in to end this droop with the AEA Zeus Barrel Band. The Black Arts Design Zeus Barrel Band fully encompasses the barrel and air tube to handle its power. In order to provide a tight fit and provide an easy install, we built in 2 large channels to accept TPU (a rubberized plastic) bushings. These bushings give way just enough to permit an easy install, provide a tight fit, and provide some dampening.
- Carbon Fiber filled PETG – PETG selected for low shrinkage, resistance to heat, and high dimensional accuracy. The addition of carbon fiber increases flexural modulus (stiffness) well above standard PETG and further increases dimensional accuracy.
- TPU – A rubberized plastic with dampening characteristics.
- Robust design built for strength and stiffness.
- 2 internal TPU (rubberized plastic) bushings are built into the barrel section. The bushings act as dampeners as well as aiding in installation without compromising a tight fit to the barrel.
- The cap head screws are secured using a captive nut for a clean appearance.
- Bolstered ridge along circumference of Barrel Band increases flexural modulus (stiffness) and aesthetic appeal.
There are no reviews yet.